Updated 6/6/22 – Current Protocols Include:
- Masks are encouraged at all times for general public, staff, and performers, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Physical distancing remains encouraged for all people not in the same household.
- Dancing is permitted. However, dancing is a high exertion activity, which leads to heavier breathing and higher community risk. Therefore, masks are strongly encouraged when dancing.
- All microphones and other high touch items are sanitized before and after each use.
- All Third Place Commons staff are fully vaccinated.
- All Third Place Commons staff continue to wear masks when in the office or at indoor events.
Weekend Music Program
Weekends are swingin’ at The Commons with free live music by local and regional bands every week! Please check our calendar for upcoming shows by professional musicians that are sure to keep your spirits high and your toes a-tapping!
We want to extend a huge thank you to Merlone Geier and our community music sponsors for providing vital funding to keep this program going. If you or your organization are interested in sponsoring an evening of music in the Commons please contact Amy Whittenburg at [email protected]
Performing at Third Place Commons
Musicians – Want to come play at Third Place Commons? Please fill out the form below to get the conversation started.