Updated 10/25/21 – Current Protocols Include:
- Masks are required at all times for general public, staff, and performers, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Band members may remove masks only when performing.
- Physical distancing remains encouraged for all people not in the same household.
- Dancing is not permitted at this time.
- A buffer zone will be maintained between bands and audience members.
- All microphones and other high touch items are sanitized before and after each use.
- All Third Place Commons staff are fully vaccinated.
- All bands are subject to vaccination guidelines.
- Mall food courts are explicitly exempted from the new vaccine verification requirements taking effect this week. As a result, vaccine verification is not required to visit the Commons dining area at any time. However, verification of full vaccination status or a recent negative COVID test will be required to enter the area adjacent to the stage. (See Vaccine Verification Options for more information.)
Weekend Music Program
Weekends are swingin’ at The Commons with free live music by local and regional bands every week! Please check our calendar for upcoming shows by professional musicians that are sure to keep your spirits high and your toes a-tapping!
Musicians – Want to come play at Third Place Commons? Please fill out the form below to get the conversation started.
We want to extend a huge thank you to Merlone Geier and our community music sponsors for providing vital funding to keep this program going. If you or your organization are interested in sponsoring an evening of music in the Commons please contact Amy Whittenburg at [email protected]