If you’ve been missing the thrill of live music, it’s time to come back to Third Place Commons!
Join us every Saturday and Sunday through from 3-5 PM to enjoy tunes from many of our longtime Commons favorites. Here’s what’s coming up:
- Sat, October 30 – Rainy City Riff Raff (Standards & Party Favorites)
- Sun, October 31 – File Gumbo (Zydeco)
- Sat, November 6 – Mark Dufresne Band (Blues)
- Sun, November 7 – Chris Stevens Band (Blues)
- Sat, November 13 – The Blue Notes (Jazz)
- Sun, November 14 – Jack Cook & the Phantoms of Soul (Blues)
- Sat, November 20 – Ray Skjelbred & the Yeti Chasers (Swing)
- Sun, November 21 – The Jazz Misfits (Jazz)
Of course, masks are still required at all times (except when you’re actively eating or drinking), so don’t forget your mask! And unfortunately, for the time being, the dance floor remains closed. But the music is still great and the spirit of community rocks on!
As you may know, mall food courts are explicitly exempted from the new vaccine verification requirements taking effect this week. As a result, vaccine verification is not required to visit the Commons dining area at any time. However, verification of full vaccination status or a recent negative COVID test will be required to enter the area adjacent to the stage. (See more on current COVID protocols here and information on vaccine verification options here.)
So spend an afternoon with us for a musical reprieve from the worries of the world and leave with a song in your heart. See you at the Commons!